Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 296.229 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 368,449 ﷼ (€1,244) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)