Cost of living comparison between Budva, Montenegro and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 274.399 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 376,030 ﷼ (€1,370) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)