Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21218 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 430,417 ﷼ (₩2,028,593) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)