Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23245 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 101% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 537,424 ﷼ (₩2,312,009) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 267,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)