Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08563 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 332,359 ﷼ (COL$3,881,400) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (25 minutes ago)