Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08685 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 345,890 ﷼ (COL$3,982,680) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)