Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.904 YER / GMD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,455,835 ﷼ (415,955 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (25 minutes ago)