Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.342 YER / GMD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 348,712 ﷼ (65,277 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)