Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.333 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 494,611 ﷼ (€1,692) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)