Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 269.605 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 426,675 ﷼ (€1,583) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)