Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 304.893 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 386,926 ﷼ (€1,269) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)