Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.181 YER / SEK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 472,243 ﷼ (16,183 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 286,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)