Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 289.792 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 443,859 ﷼ (€1,532) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 281,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)