Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 303.952 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 462,940 ﷼ (€1,523) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 281,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (34 minutes ago)