Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.900 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 404,832 ﷼ ($1,620) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 267,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)