Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,151 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08376 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 290,930 ﷼ (COL$3,473,342) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)