Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,091 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08279 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 263,148 ﷼ (COL$3,178,555) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)