Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,342 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08509 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 347,163 ﷼ (COL$4,080,104) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)