Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.540 YER / NOK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 109% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 734,812 ﷼ (kr 23,298) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)