Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34897 YER / MWK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 242,551 ﷼ (695,047 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (44 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)