Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47348 YER / XOF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 314,935 ﷼ (665,150 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)