Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.646 YER / KGS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 344,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 274,045 ﷼ (75,165 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)