Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.864 YER / GBP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 612,871 ﷼ (£1,959) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)