Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.676 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 341,515 ﷼ (RM6,026) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)