Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.238 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 342,914 ﷼ (RM5,888) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)