Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.670 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 293,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 195,173 ﷼ (₨53,182) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)