Cost of living comparison between Bilaspur, India and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.675 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 63,951 ﷼ (₨17,403) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)