Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.485 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 320,774 ﷼ (₨92,042) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)