Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.144 YER / BAM
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 248,439 ﷼ (1,655KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)