Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.882 YER / BAM
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 301,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 238,274 ﷼ (1,668KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)