Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.882 YER / BAM
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 286,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 265,441 ﷼ (1,692KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)