Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.889 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 33% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 273,404 ﷼ (₨70,301) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (31 minutes ago)