Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01877 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 69,024 ﷼ (Rp 3,677,614) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)