Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01874 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 261,891 ﷼ (Rp 13,973,953) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)