Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01716 YER / IDR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 277,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 187,301 ﷼ (Rp 10,912,994) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)