Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.449 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 308,700 ﷼ (R$ 4,510) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (about 1 hour ago)