Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.588 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 438,549 ﷼ (€1,504) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)