Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 126.233 YER / BZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 466,282 ﷼ (BZ$3,694) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)