Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,776 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.489 YER / RSD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 272,834 ﷼ (109,602 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)