Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.467 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 422,558 ﷼ (R$ 5,317) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)