Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.799 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 396,939 ﷼ (R$ 5,307) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)