Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.784 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 370,495 ﷼ (R$ 4,954) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)