Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.273 YER / DZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 355,305 ﷼ (156,293 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)