Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.731 YER / TND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 187,844 ﷼ (1,846 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)