Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16598 YER / LBP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 65% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 461,744 ﷼ (2,781,922 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)