Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16580 YER / LBP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,383,571 ﷼ (14,376,577 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)