Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.160 YER / MZN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 38% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 560,019 ﷼ (134,621 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)