Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.057 YER / MZN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 351,838 ﷼ (86,714 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)