Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.343 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 1,412,496 ﷼ (元38,866) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)