Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.233 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 556,853 ﷼ (元15,369) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (22 minutes ago)