Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.543 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 395,743 ﷼ (元10,829) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 288,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)