Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.096 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 412,723 ﷼ (元10,557) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)