Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.033 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 38% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 425,443 ﷼ (元11,488) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (43 minutes ago)