Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.709 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 50% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 423,844 ﷼ (元10,674) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 283,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)