Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.027 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 42% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 412,454 ﷼ (元10,846) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)