Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06276 YER / KHR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 3,949 ﷼ (62,918 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)