Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.291 YER / DZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 316,281 ﷼ (138,050 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)