Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.183 YER / DZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 338,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 263,296 ﷼ (120,634 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (41 minutes ago)