Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.297 YER / DZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 308,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 247,542 ﷼ (107,774 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)