Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46919 YER / XAF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 473,756 ﷼ (1,009,743 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)