Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44895 YER / XAF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 75% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 599,965 ﷼ (1,336,365 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)