Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44947 YER / XAF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 343,622 ﷼ (764,505 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)