Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21164 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 424,332 ﷼ (2,004,947 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)