Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21164 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 425,361 ﷼ (2,009,806 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)