Cost of living comparison between Basel, Switzerland and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 252.738 YER / CHF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,974,646 ﷼ (CHF 11,770) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)