Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08279 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 306,380 ﷼ (COL$3,700,759) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)