Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08672 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 349,370 ﷼ (COL$4,028,657) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)