Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08511 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 364,310 ﷼ (COL$4,280,474) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (36 minutes ago)