Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 264.638 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 511,865 ﷼ (€1,934) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (29 minutes ago)