Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 641%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01002 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 138% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 670,096 ﷼ (Bs 66,856,794) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (31 minutes ago)