Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.020 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 678,487 ﷼ (Bs 27,118) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)