Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.348 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,698 ﷼ (元74) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)