Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.709 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 254,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 241,532 ﷼ (元6,083) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)