Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.928 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 252,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 231,164 ﷼ (元6,260) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)