Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.474 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 304,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 266,819 ﷼ (元7,120) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)