Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.087 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 258,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 231,535 ﷼ (6,416元) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)