Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.201 YER / DOP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 273,287 ﷼ (RD$ 52,547) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)