Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.914 YER / BND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 33% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 497,469 ﷼ (B$2,844) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)