Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.534 YER / BND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 4% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 449,937 ﷼ (B$2,563) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (44 minutes ago)