Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.437 YER / BND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 528,333 ﷼ (B$2,944) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)