Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.268 YER / BND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 548,699 ﷼ (B$3,078) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)