Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01876 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 261,878 ﷼ (Rp 13,962,012) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (37 minutes ago)