Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.948 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 503,632 ﷼ (R$ 6,222) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)