Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.583 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 270,438 ﷼ (4,124TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)