Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01868 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 410,439 ﷼ (Rp 21,967,268) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)