Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.899 YER / ETB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 301,338 ﷼ (33,861 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 252,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)