Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.868 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 257,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 224,807 ﷼ (₨120,328) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)