Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.950 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 260,159 ﷼ (₨133,385) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)