Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21533 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 337,112 ﷼ (1,565,547 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)