Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21102 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 394,688 ﷼ (1,870,366 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)