Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21445 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 337,545 ﷼ (1,574,002 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)